CAT Lift Trucks Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire-DP160N
Built with your business in mind, the Cat® DP100N-DP160N pneumatic tire lift truck series provides optimum power and reliability to tackle the toughest material handling applications. Equipped with the high performance Perkins 1204E 4.4L engine, this series offers increased fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and a lower overall operating cost.
- Controlled, yet poweful acceleration maximizes productivity.
- A 13%* increase in fuel efficiency means a better bottom line for your business.
- Twin turbochargers deliver rapid response and a better driving experience.
- Hydrostatic steering minimizes steering effort regardless of speed, providing better control and maneuverability.
- The full-suspension standard vinyl seat allows adjustment in numerous ways to give your operator increased comfort.
- Electronic direction control allows the operator to easily shift between forward and reverse travel without losing contact with the steering wheel, resulting in smooth acceleration and direction changes up to 2.5 mph.
- Fingertip controls located in the armrest provide easy operator access and control of the lift truck's hydraulic functions with minimal effort, reducing operator fatigue throughout the shift.
- Narrow mast channels with a large window of vision and a low profile counterweight provide good visibility.
- Vibration and noise are reduced through the use of:
- Rubber mounted components
- Fully-insulated engine hood
- Helical transmission gears
- Closed wheel wells
|MODEL||Model Capacity (lbs.)||Max Travel Speed* (mph)||Engine (HP/rpm)||Right Angle Stack* (in.)||Turning Radius (in.)||Lift Speed* (fpm)||Lower Speed* (fpm)||Length (in.)||Width (in.)||Height (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|