Electric Motor Forklift-7HBW23
Electric Motor Forklift-7HBW23
4,500 lb Capacity
- 4,500 lbs. Lifting Capacity
Toyota's Electric Pallet Jack is highly maneuverable and reliable to increase productivity. It offers an innovative, compact design that improves space utilization in confined and congested applications.
- Multifunction Control Handle comes equipped with large dual thumb wheels, lift, lower and horn buttons for simplified operation of all controls with either hand.
- Hand Grips are designed at an angle to fit the operator's natural hand position comfortably, helping to reduce fatigue and increase operator efficiency.
- Directional Thumb Wheels are designed to enhance comfort by minimizing hand and wrist fatigue.
- Separately Excited (SepEx®) Drive Motor offers excellent acceleration and top travel speed loaded or unloaded.
- SepEx® Transistor Control System with MOSFET delivers smooth speed control for precise positioning of the truck.
- "Pinwheel" Capability is facilitated by placing the control handle in a near vertical position to allow for right angle stacking inside trailers or other confined areas.
- Tapered Fork Tips combined with a reduced head length offer a compact design for maximum maneuverability.
- Low Speed Torque provides increased power to climb dock plates, tailgates, and floor joints without lurching or stalling.
- Electric Lift and Lower Controls on the handle are equipped with a pressure-compensated valve for constant lowering in all conditions..
- Performance Parameters for up to ten individuals may be customized through the digital display to meet a wide range of job applications and operator skill levels.
- Auto-Off System is programmable to conserve battery power.
EASE OF SERVICE
- One-Piece Lift-Off Service Access Cover provides easy access to all major components for inspection and maintenance to reduce service time.
- No Drive Contactors reduce routine maintenance and inspection time.
- Electrical, Hydraulic and Mechanical Components are logically separated for reduced maintenance problems and easy service.
- Programmable Service Indicator notifies operators of routine maintenance and service needs through the display.
- Self-Diagnostics provided through the digital display allow easy trouble-shooting without the use of an external hand-held analyzer.
- Polyethylene Stability Wear Pads are reversible for extended service life.
- One-Piece, High-Strength Service Cover protects the electrical, hydraulic and mechanical components against damage.
- 24 Volt Electrical System delivers efficient power for maximum performance and longer work cycles.
- Controller Area Network (CAN-Bus) Communication Technology provides quicker, more reliable control of all truck functions with fewer components.
- Regenerative Braking improves overall efficiency and prolongs brake component life.
- One-Piece Transmission and Motor Drive Unit provides better heat transfer for long, trouble-free lift.
- Wrap-Around Steel Bumper protects the drive unit and drive tire against damage.
- Lift Cylinder is Chrome Plated for enhanced wear resistance for various environmental conditions.
- Fork Linkage contains Teflon® Coated PolylubeTM Bushings that require no lubrication.
|Galvanized Chassis Option
- Available on 7HBW23, 8HBW30 and 8HBE30.40 models
- Suited for customers who move materials in and out of: cold storage facilities; chemical and salt and brine industries; or in areas where frequent wash down is required to remove contaminants.
|Extends the life of the pallet jack with a number of features that have been integrated such as:
- Heavy duty Teflon® coated PolylubeTM bushings that require no lubrication and add strength and stability.
- A motor controller splashguard that helps deflect debris and moisture from entering the traction motor controller area.
- Galvanized metal frames
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and nickel-plated linkage pins*
- Galvanized lower linkages, pull rods and connecting links
- Steer bearings easily accessible for lubrication
||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (m.p.h.)
||Right Angle Stack 48-inch forks 40-inch wide pallet