8-Series Large Capacity-8FGC45U-BCS
8 Series Large Capacity-8FGC45U-BCS
Cushion Tire Paper Roll Special
- 12,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- System of Active StabilityTM (SAS)
With our new 8-Series Forklifts, Toyota brings heavy-duty performance to the paper industry. Up to 15,500-pounds strong. Thicker, fully stamped-steel side panels. Plate-iron front fenders. The 8-Series can handle anything your factory can dish out. And, thanks to Toyota-built engines, do so with an impressive 20% more fuel efficiency.
- Newly designed operator assist grips accommodate thicker gloves.
- Four-way adjustable seat slides six inches, allowing operators to select the perfect position for a comfortable day on the job.
- Lower entry step provides ample foot room by placing the tilt cylinders underneath the floorboard.
- Powered by a 3.7 liter, 4-cylinder gas engine, the 8-Series provides improved horsepower and torque compared to the V6 on prior models.
- 4-cylinder gas engine consumes up to 20% less fuel than previous models
- Economy (ECO) mode option optimizes the acceleration rate with no loss of power, helping improve truck runtime over the course of theworkday.
- Electronic fuel injection helps provide precise fuel control and greater reliability with Controller Area Network (CAN-bus) technology.
- Travel Speed Control lets plant managers limit the top speed of the forklift without reducing performance of hydraulic functions.
EASE OF SERVICE
- Integrated monitoring system for quicker, easier servicing
- Easy-lift hood with automatic assist damper to provide quick and easy access to engine
- No-tool floorboard removes in seconds for quicker servicing
- Swing-Out or optional Swing-Down (Toyota exclusive) LPG tank bracket makes switching tanks quick and easy
- Toyota SAS monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tipovers
- When it senses instability, the Active Control Rear Stabilizer locks the rear axle to help prevent lateral tipovers
- Active Mast Function Controller senses and controls mast angle and rear tilt speed according to the load's height and weight
- Engine protection system automatically reduces engine's output if coolant temperature rises to potentially damaging levels.
- Moisture-resistant electrical connectors are less susceptible to water intrusion and corrosion caused by high-moisture, humid environments.
- External hydraulic oil cooler provides greater hydraulic component life and reduces downtime.
- Optimized radiator and counterweight design combine to ensure maximum airflow for superior cooling.
- Fewer trim pieces and reinforced metal plates keep maintenance costs down.
- Redesigned side panels, formed from fully stamped steel plates, are our most rigid yet to extend the life of the chassis.
PAPER ROLL HANDLER
- Clamp release interlock system ensures safe clamp operation by preventing accidental activation of the release lever.
- Paper Roll Special model is ready-made for specialized railcar and truck loading and unloading operations.
- Large number 8 gauge hosing increases attachment efficiency and reduces hydraulic system temperatures.
- Automatic clamp leveling feature allows the operator to level the paper roll clamp with the touch of a button. And our optional hydraulicaccumulator helps prevent common roll damage such as scuffing and out-of-roundness.
- Optimized hydraulic system allows for correct pressure and flow for most clamps.
- Electronically adjustable hydraulic control valve optimizes clamp roll operation with built-in pressure and flow control.
||Load Capacity* (lbs.)
||Engine HP/rpm net (SAE-HP)
||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (m.p.h.)
||Maximum Lift Speed Full Load (f.p.m.)
||Maximum Gradeability Full Load(%)
||Basic Right Angle Stack** (in.)