Electric Motor Forklift-7BWS13
Electric Motor Forklift-7BWS13
- 2,000 lbs. and 2,500 lbs. Lifting Capacity
Toyota's state-of-the-art walkie straddle stacker with adjustable baselegs is a versatile, highly maneuverable, cost-effective material handling solution.
- Multifunction Control Handle comes equipped with large dual thumb wheels, lift, lower and horn buttons for simplified operation of all controls with either hand.
- Hand Grips are designed at an angle to fit the operator's natural hand position comfortably, helping to reduce fatigue and increase operator efficiency.
- Directional Thumb Wheels are ergonomically designed to enhance comfort by minimizing hand and wrist fatigue associated with twist grip.
- Safety Glass Mast Guard and High Visibility Mast allow the operator to clearly see the fork tips and a wider view of the work area.
- Separately Excited (SepEx®) Drive Motor offers excellent acceleration and top travel speed loaded or unloaded.
- SepEx® Transistor Control System with MOSFET delivers smooth speed control for precise positioning of the truck, which improves operator efficiency.
- Fully Programmable Drive System offers precise control of the truck and reduces product damage.
- Performance Parameters for up to ten individuals may be customized through the digital display to meet a wide range of job applications and operator skill levels.
- Electric Lift/Lower Controls on the handle are equipped with a pressure-compensated valve for constant lowering in all conditions.
- Auto-Off System is programmable to conserve battery power.
EASE OF SERVICE
- One-Piece Lift-Off Service Access Cover provides easy access to all major components for inspection and maintenance to reduce service time and increase uptime.
- No Drive Contactors reduce routine maintenance and inspection time.
- Electrical, Hydraulic and Mechanical Components are logically separated for ease of service.
- Programmable Service Indicator notifies operators of routine maintenance and service needs through the display.
- Self-Diagnostics provided through the digital display allow easy trouble-shooting without the use of an external hand-held analyzer.
- 24 Volt Electrical System delivers efficient power for maximum performance and longer work cycles.
- One-Piece, High-Strength Service Cover protects the electrical, hydraulic and mechanical components against damage.
- Controller Area Network (CAN-bus) Communication Technology provides quicker, more reliable control from the operator to the drive motor with fewer components.
- Regenerative Braking improves overall efficiency and prolongs brake component life.
- Interlocking Mast Channel Construction with ball bearing roller design for long, trouble-free life.
- Spring-loaded Control Handle automatically applies the parking brake when the handle is released.
||Load Capacity* (lbs.)
||Baselegs Opening I.D. (in.)
||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (m.p.h.)
||Maximum Lift Speed Full Load (f.p.m.)
||Maximum Lower Speed Full Load (f.p.m.)
||Basic Right Angle Stack**(in.)
||32 to 51